PROPOSED 2018 EDITION OF THE MANUAL FOR PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF STATE PERMANENT IMPROVEMENTS, PART II
The Office of the State Engineer is announcing the release of the proposed 2018 Edition of the Manual for Planning and Execution of State Permanent Improvements, Part II (“The Manual”), for review and comment pursuant to Section 11-45-3240. Interested parties may review the proposed 2018 Manual at:
Significant changes that have been made in the Manual include the following:
- Tables and Permits relocated from the Chapters to an Appendix;
- Combined chapters and sub-chapters;
- Eliminated the prohibition of fire retardant treated wood from Chapter 5;
- Eliminated the Cost Guide and Multiplier method for awarding Construction IDCs.
- Revised and completed Chapter 11, Construction Manager at Risk (CM-R) with accompanying CM-R forms (400 series);
- Revised and completed Chapter 12, Design-Build, Design-Build-Operate-Maintain and Design-Build-Finance-Operate-Maintain with accompanying DB forms (700 series);
Please send all questions and/or comments to Tia Vaughan at email@example.com.